- A rich curriculum that cultivates each child's innate academic, artistic, practical, and social capacities.
- Caring, nurturing, highly qualified instructors who stay with their class from year to year, to create long-term learning relationships.
- Educational experience that celebrates diversity and equips our students to be active and responsible global citizens.
- Highly personalized instruction and a 10:1 student teacher ratio to ensure that each child has the attention they need to succeed.
- Nature-immersive approach expands the "classroom" to include 15 acres of woods, wetlands, and gardens.
- Indexed tuition includes families of diverse backgrounds and means.
Deeply inspired by the Waldorf curriculum and approach, we also incorporate forest schooling, with much of our school day taking place outside and a strong emphasis on citizen science and inquiry-based exploration. We honor and adopt aspects of various other progressive education approaches including Montessori, Reggio-Emilia, and many named and unnamed ideas that work well for our students and teachers.
We opened our doors in 2015 with 12 students. Word spread quickly and we grew to 40 students by the middle of the year, and now in our first year as an officially accredited school, we have nearly 70 students. We are currently enrolling for the 2017-2018 school year, and our classes are filling up quickly. Learn more about our admissions process and how to get a spot in one of our classes or on a waiting list.