Growing in Independence & Confidence. We recite. We sing. We explore. We write.
We measure: Time, Height, Length, Weight, Quantity. We infer: Average, Round.
12 inches=1 foot, 3 feet=1 yard, 8 ounces=1 cup, 2 cups= 1 pint, 2 pints= 1 quart, 16 ounces=1 pound
Grades 3 & 4 Teacher, Angela Sauve'
Class day issues please text: 404-713-3367 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing communication please use, Faculty@thegardenmarietta.org>
Academic Growth & Mastery
Home practice always welcome! Keep track of home practice in one notebook and share with me!
1. Growing into Multiplication Masters:
5 Times Tables: "Happy Birthday"
6 Times Tables: "Pop Goes the Weasel"
7 Times Tables: "Head and Shoulders, Knees, Toes"
8 Times Tables: "Baby Beluga"
9 Times Tables: "Kitchen with Dinah"
12 Times Tables: "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
2. Developing as authors: Please check out a copy of The Wizard of Oz, L. Frank Baum Read aloud smoothly and loudly. Write a response using the question to begin your answer.
1. Describe the place where Dorothy lives (use three details).
2. What does Dorothy do when the house is being carried by the tornado?
1. Who does Dorothy’s house kill?
2. What surrounds the land of Oz and prevents Dorothy from easily returning to Kansas?
3. Why does the Witch of the North kiss Dorothy?
1. What does Dorothy do to get ready for her long journey to the Emerald City?
2. What is the favorite color of the people of Munchkinland?
3. What does the Scarecrow hope to get from the Wizard?
1. Is the Scarecrow able to scare crows?
2. Who tells the Scarecrow that he will only be as good as a real man if he has a brain?
1. What does the Tin Woodman hope to get from the Wizard?
2. Why is the Tin Woodman made of tin? Explain the whole story.
3. Practice calculating, if one digit is mastered, then increase to 2 digits...
64 + 7= 74x8=
Make up new problems each practice.
Please pack for indoor/outdoor.
Bring your raincoat each day.
WATER BOTTLE filled and visit restroom upon arrival.