- A rich curriculum that cultivates each child's innate academic, artistic, practical, and social capacities.
- Caring, nurturing, highly qualified instructors who stay with their class from year to year, to create long-term learning relationships.
- Educational experience that celebrates diversity and equips our students to be active and responsible global citizens.
- Highly personalized instruction and a 10:1 student teacher ratio to ensure that each child has the attention they need to succeed.
- Nature-immersive approach expands the "classroom" to include 15 acres of woods, wetlands, and gardens.
- Indexed tuition includes families of diverse backgrounds and means.
Deeply inspired by the Waldorf curriculum and approach, we also incorporate forest schooling, with much of our school day taking place outside and an emphasis on citizen science, anti-bias, entrepreneurship, foreign languages, and inquiry-based exploration.